Saibhir Interior Privacy Statement
This privacy statement applies to the processing of personal data by Saibhir Interior.
This privacy statement applies to the handling of your personal data by Saibhir Interior (Chamber of Commerce 00715657600), where this statement refers to Saibhir Interior.
Your personal data will be processed by us with the utmost care. We believe that our services are transparent, personal and reliable. That is why we explain in this statement how we handle your data. This explains which personal data we process and for what purpose we do so. In addition, you will also find your rights and how you can use them in this privacy statement. Saibhir Interior may change this privacy statement if necessary. The most current version can be found at www.saibhirinterior.com. It is advisable to consult the statement periodically.
About Saibhir Interior
As a professional purchasing center, Saibhir Interior is the most complete B2B lifestyle purchasing center in the Netherlands. Every day we are committed to creating the lifestyle purchasing platform together. We do this with our offer, inspiration, but also with our services.
If you do not feel comfortable with Saibhir Interior’s use of your data, please feel free to do so contact on! firstname.lastname@example.org | +49 (26) 19 83 05 689 | Chamber of Commerce number 00715657600
Personal data and purpose of use
Saibhir Interior processes personal data for a number of purposes:
- Creating and maintaining your account;
- Being able to use our app, ;
Execution of the agreement(s) concluded with you;
- Conducting administration and other management activities;
- Identity control for access to our locations;
- Processing orders for products and services from the store, webshop and/or app;
- Sending offers, newsletters and promotions via e-mail, app and/or post;
- Analytics for process improvement, service development and market research;
- Security and preventing and combating theft or other forms of fraud;
- To support communication and campaigns via social media;
- Dealing with questions, complaints and requests for information.
- In some of the above purposes, we have a legitimate interest to process this data.
The personal data that we process for the various purposes may consist of the following data:
- Name and initials
- Address and (mobile) telephone number
- Date of birth
- E-mail address
- Trade name (sole proprietorships and partnerships)
- Chamber of Commerce number (sole proprietorships and partnerships)
- Payment details
You have provided the above personal data to us yourself or have been obtained from public registers, such as the trade register of the Chamber of Commerce or other open sources (social media).
When you visit our websites, cookies are placed on your PC for various purposes. Cookies are small text files that websites can use to improve user experiences
more efficient and to improve the website and services.
- Necessary cookies help make a website more usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, a website cannot function properly. These functional cookies may be stored on your device if they are necessary for the use of the website.
- Statistical cookies help Saibhir Interior to understand how visitors use our website.
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors as they visit different websites. The goal is to display ads that are tailored to and relevant to the individual user. That is why we ask your permission for the use of the latter type of cookies via the cookie banner on our website. Via the cookie banner on our website you can see which cookies we process, the purpose and the term. Here you can also change or withdraw your consent at any time.
Sharing personal data
We share your personal data with the aforementioned subsidiaries and below processors, in the cases mentioned in the law and only when this is based on current legislation and may be permitted on the basis of your consent. We may lose your provide personal data to third parties, arising from the aforementioned purposes personal data.
Parties that process personal data on our behalf or on your behalf are:
- Payment and delivery services
- IT suppliers and service providers, cookie suppliers (see our cookie banner)
- Payment service providers (and collection agency)
- Hosting our website
- CRM system
- Mail servers
Your data will be kept by Saibhir Interior for a certain period of time, but never longer than necessary
is for the purposes for which it was collected, unless there is a legal regulation, incident, request,
objection or complaint or until you ask to delete your data. We keep your data for as long as
necessary to properly perform our services and agreements. Your data in our administration
are kept within the applicable statutory periods. Then we destroy
personal data, unless we are legally obliged to keep it longer.
Saibhir Interior uses appropriate physical, organizational and technical safeguards that are intended to safeguard the integrity and security of your personal data. becomes periodic evaluated whether the security measures taken are still sufficient. Protecting the privacy of young children is particularly important to us. We collect or we do not knowingly maintain personally identifiable information of anyone under the age of 16. If Saibhir Interior learns that, inadvertently, Personally Identifiable Information belongs to persons under the age of 16 collected, we will take steps to delete this information. If you are the parent or legal guardian belong to a child under the age of 16, of whom we process unwanted data, please contact us via email@example.com to delete this personal data.
You have the following rights:
- Right of access: You have the right to request your personal data that is recorded and stored.
- Right to rectification: Are your data incorrect? Or have your details changed? You have the right to correct or supplement the personal data that we process about you.
- Right to withdraw your consent: You can easily withdraw your consent at any time.
- Right of objection: Do you not want us to use your data? Then you have the right to stop the use of your personal data.
- Right to erasure of data: You can request us to delete your personal data.
- Right to data portability: If you need the data stored at Saibhir Interior in case you switch to another party or service, Saibhir Interior will, if technically possible, transfer your data if desired.
- Right to restriction of processing: In some cases you can request that the processing of your personal data be (temporarily or otherwise) restricted.
- Right to submit a complaint: Do you want to exercise one or more rights? Please feel free to contact our Privacy Officer, Mr. Wim Boterman, via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority if you believe that we are not handling your data correctly. Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us via the contact details below.
email@example.com | +49 (26) 19 83 05 689 | Chamber of Commerce number 00715657600